What is Skele(BETA)?
Skele(BETA) is a browser based 3d viewer for the bones in the human body. Even though a few mobile default browsers cannot show WebGL, this program runs almost on all platforms, provided you have the right browser.
Skele(BETA) uses OpenCTM format, which provides excellent compression, making it ideal for delivery across the net.
- Click/Tap on a bone to view more information.
- Click and drag with mouse to rotate.
- If you are on a touch device,swipe to orbit the model.
- Use your scroll wheel to zoom in or out.
- If you are on a touch device, pinch appropriately to zoom.
for detailed instructions.
Powered by three.js
. Other beautiful resources used: Tween.js
As you can see, it is still a work in progress, support me on Patreon