I have been working on the thoracic cage model, adding the cartilages. I still need to complete the costal cartilage as well as the vertebral cartilages. I am having a couple of bumps in the project as everyone in our batch are with our hands full in academic work. As much as it is fun to learn anatomy the multiple tracks our college enforcing is getting in my progress. We are dissecting the pelvic region and axilla, at the same time attending histology classes. I managed to take a few photos through light microscope and label them. I will share them soon. I am also trying to label photos taken while dissecting corpses too.
Out of the loop
I don’t know why I stopped posting on the website. I have been a bit too busy with life I guess. We all had too much on our hands, we had histology classes along with dissection and I also have to do my dissertation work. I was also working on the Photogrammetry project in an effort to digitalize all the physical models I can get from the museum of my college. I am not sure if I will get access to much. But I will still give it a try.
Though I couldn’t sit much on the computer, I’ve been spending a lot of time to create a portable 3d scanner using my android phone and a cake turntable. The results I made have been were pretty promising. I will update you with the results on my Sketchfab page soon. I am also thinking to create a digital library of bones after getting the appropriate permissions. Let us see how it goes.